Who are We?
The Wisconsin Fire Service Administration Association (WFSAA) is an organization made up of administrative assistants, secretaries, and other related support staff from fire departments throughout the state. We meet on a quarterly basis at different locations. The June meeting is normally held in conjunction with the Annual State Fire Chief’s Convention. In September we hold a full day educational program.
Click on the link below to view an interactive map of the WFSAA members.
- March 22, 2017 – Portage –9:30 a.m.
- June 21, 2017 – Green Bay – Time TBD
- September 20, 2017 – Location TBD – 9:30 a.m.
Our Activities Include:
- Assist at Wisconsin Alliance for Fire Safety Burn Camp for burn injured youths.
- Establish and staff a booth with promotional material at the Annual Fire Chief’s Convention
- Assist with registration of Chiefs and vendors at the Annual Fire Chief’s Convention.
- To provide enhanced support to Wisconsin Fire Chiefs and their administrative assistants in order that they might more effectively meet the goals and responsibilities of their positions.
- To provide a communication network for sharing of unique ideas and concerns
- To provide educational opportunities to assist in skills development
- To provide a means to learn more about interpersonal and intra personal dynamics.
Regular membership (an active member of a fire department) is $55.00 per year (this includes lunch at the quarterly meetings).
Please click here to download a membership application in PDF format.
If you are interested in joining us, or know of someone who is, please contact Mary Roessler at Middleton Fire District, 7600 University Avenue, Middleton, WI 53562 at firstname.lastname@example.org.