2002-2003 Strategic Plan
- Establish an environment and provide opportunities for emergency service and related professionals to network.
- Provide political advocacy and leadership.
- Provide emergency service related information and educational opportunities to and for the membership.
- Provide members with fellowship opportunities.
Educational & Networking Opportunities:
Chiefing "101" has been conducted every other year since 1997 to enhance educational opportunities & networking for new fire chiefs in the State of Wisconsin.
- The president shall appoint an individual to plan, organize, and facilitate a "Chiefing 101" Conference to be held in January of 2003.
The WSFCA uses legislative activities to positively influence the environment for the Wisconsin Fire Service. The WSFCA utilizes a lobbyist and its membership to support bills and other legislation that is designed to promote the health and safety of the communities we serve.
- Initiate communication with the Wisconsin Towns Association, Wisconsin Alliance of Cities, Wisconsin League of Municipalities, Wisconsin Taxpayers Association, and City/County Managers Association to advise them of our interest in promoting positive working relations to resolve issues of mutual concern.