The WSFCA Foundation was established to promote and facilitate the education of Wisconsin fire service personnel with fireground command and control responsibilities to enable them to perform their duties efficiently and effectively, with particular emphasis on first responder safety. The goal of the Foundation is to do everything possible to ensure "everyone goes home safely, every call, every day".
Your donation will help promote and provide:
- Fire service training in Wisconsin
- Safety of our first responders and the people they serve
- Educational programs for new Chief Officers
- Innovating programs to support the overall mission of the Foundation
Funding for the WSFCA Foundation is sourced by:
- Named Endowments
- Named Scholarships
- Sustaining Supporters
- One-Time Sponsorships & Targeted Donations
Corporations, departments, organizations, families and individuals are all encouraged to contribute.
WSFCA Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For more information on the WSFCA Foundation including donations and sponsorships, please contact Randy Pickering, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.