Essentials of Fire Chaplaincy
June 24-25, 2016
KI Convention Center
Green Bay, WI
This Fire Chaplain Training is recommended for those who are new to the fire chaplaincy or would like more formal training. It is designed for those who wish to start their basic certification through the Federation of Fire Chaplains Institute Program. A certificate will be awarded upon completion.
- Introduction and History of Fire Chaplaincy
- Starting a Fire Chaplaincy Program
- The Chaplain's Role in the Fire Service
- The Chaplain's Ministry to Firefighters
- The Chaplain on the Scene
- Introduction to Stress Management
- Firefighter Injury and Death Notification
- Fire Service Funeral Procedures
- Overview of ICS and NIMS
Chaplain William Wagner
Includes all materials and certificate upon completion. Meals NOT included.
Optional Items and Meals
- $60.00 Federation of Fire Chaplains Manual (Recommended)
- $30.00 Federation of Fire Chaplians Manual USB version
- $25.00 Friday Lunch Buffet
- $25.00 Saturday Lunch Buffet
Friday, June 24: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, June 25: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Advanced Fire Chaplain Training
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Green Bay Fire Dept.
12:00pm - 4:00pm
The class consists of 3 modules of 1 hour 15 minutes each. Modules include: Water rescue, High angle rescue, and Hazardous Materials response. The class will be 100% hands on training. Participants must be able to perform physically demanding tasks. Wear old clothes that will become sweaty.
$85.00 Meals NOT included.