2016-17 WSFCA Board of Directors
The 2016-17 Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs' Association Board of Directors were elected at the 2016 Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs' Association Conference & Trade Show held June 23-26, 2016 at the KI Convention Center and Hyatt Regency in Green Bay.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING NEW OFFICERS:
- President: Rob Ugaste, Fire Chief, Wauwatosa Fire Department
- 1st Vice President: Jon Cohn, Fire Chief, Greenfield Fire Department
- 2nd Vice President:Nate Melby, Fire Chief, Town of Campbell Fire Department
- Trustee (2016-18): Aaron Paul, Fire Chief, Fox Lake Fire Department
- Trustee (2016-20): Tracey Kujawa, Fire Chief, Wausau Fire Department
- Treasurer (2016-2019): Joseph Pfaff, Fire Chief, Stoddard-Bergen Volunteer Fire Department
- Past-President: Kevin Bierce, Fire Chief, Pewaukee Fire Department
CONTINUING POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Trustee (2015-17): Michael Romas, Fire Chief, City of Sheboygan Fire Department
- Trustee (2015-19): Timothy A. Bantes, Fire Chief, Grand Chute Fire Department
- Sergeant At Arms (2014-2017): Mark Rohlfing, Fire Chief, Milwaukee Fire Department
- Ex-Officio Chaplain: William Wagner, Chaplain, Beloit Fire Department
Photos and contact information for the Board of Directors can be found here.