2017-18 WSFCA Board of Directors
The 2017-18 Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs' Association Board of Directors were elected at the 2017 Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs' Association Conference & Trade Show held June 22-25, 2017 at the KI Convention Center and Hyatt Regency in Green Bay.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING NEW OFFICERS:
- President: Jon Cohn, Fire Chief, Greenfield Fire Department
- 1st Vice President: Nate Melby, Fire Chief, Town of Campbell Fire Department
- 2nd Vice President: Timothy A. Bantes, Fire Chief, Grand Chute Fire Department
- Sergeant At Arms (2017-20): Mark Rohlfing, Fire Chief, Milwaukee Fire Department
- Trustee (2017-21): Michael Romas, Fire Chief, City of Sheboygan Fire Department
- Past-President: Rob Ugaste, Fire Chief, Wauwatosa Fire Department
CONTINUING POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Trustee (2016-18): Aaron Paul, Fire Chief, Fox Lake Fire Department
- Trustee (2016-20): Tracey Kujawa, Fire Chief, Wausau Fire Department
- Treasurer (2016-19): Joseph Pfaff, Fire Chief, Stoddard-Bergen Volunteer Fire Department
- Ex-Officio Chaplain: William Wagner, Chaplain, Beloit Fire Department
Photos and contact information for the Board of Directors can be found here.
Front (L to R): Joseph Pfaff, Timothy Bantes, Jon Cohn, Nate Melby, Chaplain William Wanger.
Back (L to R): Michael Romas, Mark Rohlfing, Rob Ugaste, Aaron Paul, Dave Bloom, Tracey Kujawa.