Call for Resolutions & Nominations
The WSFCA Annual Conference is coming soon and we look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting. Below are two important items that take place at the Annual Business Meeting. This year the Annual Business Meeting will be occurring on Friday, June 22 and Sunday, June 24.
Call for WSFCA Board Nominations
- 2nd Vice President– Term 2018-19 (one year)
- The 2nd Vice President has an automatic succession to 1st Vice President, President and then Past President. Total commitment is four years (until 2022).
- Regional Trustees (region map) – Term 2018-21 (three years)
Nominations and Letters of Intent due by May 15, 2018.
- Click on each of the positions above to view the possition descriptions. If you have any questions in regards to the positions, please feel free to contact a current board member.
- Review candidate checklist, then submit your letter of intent to the office by e-mail or mail to: WSFCA Business Office • 6737 West Washington Street • Suite 4210 • West Allis, WI 53214
- To nominate a colleague, submit your recommendation. (Note: nominees must agree to be placed on the ballot if not self-nominated.)
Call for Resolutions for the WSFCA Annual Business Meeting