Call for Resolutions & Nominations
The WSFCA Annual Conference is coming soon and we look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting. Below are two important items that take place at the Annual Business Meeting. This year the Annual Business Meeting will be occurring on Friday, June 22 and Sunday, June 24.
Call for WSFCA Board Nominations
The WSFCA Nominating Committee, Chief Jim Baus, Chairman, is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- 2nd Vice President – Term 2018-19 (one year)
- The 2nd Vice President has an automatic succession to 1st Vice President, President and then Past President. Total commitment is four years (until 2022).
- Regional Trustee (Northeast)– Term 2018-2021 (three years)
- Regional Trustee (West Central)– Term 2018-2021 (three years)
- Regional Trustee (East Central)– Term 2018-2021 (three years)
Please review the candidate checklist and provide your letter of intent to run for a position by May 11, 2018. Letters of intent can be emailed (email@example.com) or mailed to the WSFCA Business Office (6737 West Washington Street • Suite 4210 • West Allis, WI 53214).
Click on each of the positions above to view the possition descriptions. If you have any questions in regards to the positions, please feel free to contact a current board member.
Nominees must agree to be placed on the ballot if not self-nominated.
Call for Resolutions for the WSFCA Annual Business Meeting
Any member desiring to present a resolution should first refer it to the Resolutions Committee thirty (30) days prior to the Annual Business Meeting. The Resolutions Committee shall present all resolutions to the membership at least one (1) day prior to consideration to adopt, reject or modify the resolution.
If you are planning to submit a resolution, please submit it to the WSFCA Business Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than May 21, 2018.