Oregon Area Fire-EMS District
The Oregon Area Fire-EMS District in Oregon, Wisconsin is currently recruiting for our Three-Year Internship Program. If you are interested in becoming a certified Firefighter/Paramedic, the Oregon Area Fire/EMS District is offering one of the best opportunities to do so. No experience is needed, all skill levels are encouraged to apply!
- Wisconsin Firefighter certification courses paid in full
- EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic courses paid in full (including tuition, books, and all testing fees)
- Uniform reimbursement
- Monthly stipend based upon certifications
- $750 per semester tuition reimbursement, set to increase at the end of the 1st quarter of 2019
- Your own desk, bed, and storage space
- Paid per Fire/EMS incident response
- High quality work experience/on the job training
- Ability to work additional paid shifts beyond scheduled days
- Guidance from seasoned Firefighters and EMTs / Paramedics
- School tutoring at no cost to the intern
- Time off for school and educational opportunities
- Emphasis on safety and education
- Vacation days based upon GPA
95% of candidates who have finished the internship program as designed have secured career Fire/EMS job placement after completion. Must have a valid driver's license.
Applications, found on our website under the Internship tab are due 02/22/2019 at 5:00 pm. Late submissions will not be considered.
Or stop by the Fire-EMS Building
Members may post open positions in their departments or organizations to the WSFCA web site at no charge. These posting may be listed in a monthly email blast to members with a link to the appropriate web page. All postings must contain a deadline and will be taken off the web page on that date. Non-members may post job opportunities to the web site at a cost of $25.
For more information contact the WSFCA office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-375-5886